Friday, December 19, 2014

The Autumn Foliage- Babies day out at Minnesota zoo

The Autumn foliage or fall colors are breathtakingly beautiful. I could only imagine such beautiful landscapes existed on the planet until I saw them in real. Borrowing the words of Emily Bronte " Every leaf speaks bliss to me; fluttering from the autumn tree". We have moved to Minneapolis when the fall season just began. And the nature was getting beautiful every other day. May be some images which we took this fall at different places can do some justice to what I am trying to describe in case If I run out of words to portray how stunning the nature was. These are random images I have taken at the Minnesota Zoo- Apple Valley. It looked so surreal to me and I have watched them only in the movies before :)
This was an attempt to bring in as many colors as possible in the same frame :) 











To be continued....:):)





No comments:

Post a Comment